Friday, April 6, 2012

Habibi Lebanese Food

I love middle eastern food especially falafel. Last weekend I was able to try Habibi Lebanese restaurant in Orlando near Disney. As soon as I pulled up I knew I was in for a treat. As you walk up you can hear Arabic music and their patio looks like a middle eastern tent oasis. Flowing curtains, lounge chairs and tall ceilings. We sat on the patio of course. Since there were 5 of us we decided on the Mezza. The Mezza is a sampling of 10 dishes served family style for the great price of $30 per person. We tried Hummus, Tabbouleh (parsley salad), Falafel, Kibbeh, mixed grill meat platter, and so much more. The hummus was creamy and tasty, and falafel perfectly cooked and the right amount of spices, the meats were tender and juicy. The plates just kept comming, and while we ate we had a belly dancer dance to the middle eastern music. It was a perfect meal and experience and can't wait to try it again.

1 comment: